Leveraging University Assets for Regional TransformationTRE Networks is accelerating US competiveness by helping regions innovate. TRE positions our country’s research universities centrally in regional development efforts to:
- Accelerate innovation by developing collaborative networks,
- Develop innovation networks by focusing on regions,
- Leverage the strengths of metropolitan areas to help smaller cities and rural areas within regions, and
- Develop a national system to foster new networks of public, private, and
philanthropic investors at the national level to accelerate regional innovation.
Innovation and creativity are in our national DNA – an advantage reflected not just in our political history, but in our economic story as well. Our national challenge is to reconfigure our existing level of investment so that it is far more productive. We need to innovate in ways that support regional development. TRE Networks is one such innovation.Learn more about TRE Networks.
Don't miss these upcoming events!
- December 5-7, Washington,
2011 TRE Roundtable Annual Meeting: More information and registration site coming very soon! If you would like to receive additional information about the meeting, please subscribe to our email updates using the "Subscribe" box on the left.